Sunday, February 15, 2015

Decision to return to USA

February 9th

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us." Joseph Campbell



After weeks of understanding emotions from my mind and my heart, pulling me in different directions and continents, I am excited that I have made the decision to return home to USA. It is incredible how thoughts from our mind, and feelings from our heart can get so confused. Feelings to continue travel have become weaker and the feelings to have a home, one bed, a community and a routine seem to vibrate loudly with love. Plus, it will be nice to make some money to continue travel again sometime soon. My heart is pulling me in the direction of California. Saying this makes me feel light, joyful and enthusiastic. Therefore, the trip begins to my belongings, which all fit into a small car, to California.

I begin an 18 hour bus ride to Cancun tomorrow afternoon. From Cancun, I will fly home to St Louis, Missorui to visit family and friends before a road trip to the west coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment