Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Road trip to West Coast

March 2, 2015

Today I begin a road trip to move my life and small amount of belongings to California. Everything fits into a honda accord and I'll be driving through Oklahoma, northern Texas, New Mexico and Arizona before arriving to California. So if anyone wants to host me, send me an email or message through the blog!
I'm excited for some warm weather!!

A special thanks to the Dudek family in Milwaukee Wisconsin. This past weekend my cousins hosted my father and me and we had a wonderful time reminiscing, cooking, eating, ice fishing and relaxing. Thank you Aunt Mary, Uncle Rob, Maddie, Aly, Carolyn, Payson, Sam, Steve, James, Miller and Molly. 

Aly, Dad, Uncle Rob myself and Aunt Mary pose with our freshest faces

Aunt Mary is such a great host! A great cook and great company!

The night Dad and I arrived to Hales Corners, WI, Aly and Aunt Mary prepared a delicious dinner for everyone to enjoy. 

More thanks to Kyle Ary in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Patrick Tulius in northern Texas, and Nick Reiner in Flagstaff, Arizona who each hosted me along the way. All your generosity and hospitality is much appreciated. 

Typical country home in Texas

Yes! I felt so much energy driving out to California. This enthusiasm and energy reassured me I am following my heart

I took a morning to stretch my legs and enjoy nature around Sedona, Arizona

Sliding Rock near Sedona, AZ








No comments:

Post a Comment