Monday, October 20, 2014

Living in St Louis...this time as an adult

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mohandas Ghandi

October 23rd
I am in St Louis, Missouri enjoying the town where I grew up. How refreshing it is to see my family and friends. :)

October 21st, 2014
Hello from Houston! Arrived safely to USA and got booked on an earlier flight to be home for dinner with the family in St Louis!
Feeling loved and excited!

October 20th, 2014

I am currently traveling from Peru and will arrive home to St Louis, Missouri on October 21st, 2014. It feels bittersweet to be leaving South America. I am excited, as I write with a big smile, to see my family and friends. At the same time, I am so grateful for all the beautiful people and experiences that have shaped and guided me to who and where I am today. I am a bit sad to be leaving this beautiful culture and simple way of life. Yet, I can always return.
Thanks again to everyone who made this journey magical. It will forever be remembered.

There are no specific plans other than to be home for Thanksgiving, Christmas and my sister Franny's wedding in January. Work? Maybe. Road trip around USA? Maybe. Quality time with friends and family? For sure!

Thanks for reading along! This journey has not ended. The more I get to know myself, the more I realize I am a traveler for life. So stay tuned, many more adventures and lessons to come.

Sending love!


No comments:

Post a Comment