Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Today I live in Oakland, California

These days I am living in a beautiful, creative and inspiring community in Oakland, which is across the bay from San Francisco in California. For the first time in years, I have decided to settle down for some time. To clarify, settling down to me is deciding to live in one place for more than six months. It is a big step for me to make this decision, yet it feels so right in my heart and the coincidences that have followed this decision confirm my actions.

Oakland will be a home, and a place to come back to as I continue to travel. I still have desires to keep traveling around the world, and explore different cultures. I feel grateful for my health, friends and family, teachers and role models, challenges influencing growth and for the beauty that surrounds us everywhere, always.


View from atop Mt. Tamalpais, overlooking the Bay Area and the Pacific Ocean

Flying over the Bay Bridge in the Bay Area

I will post more often as I continue to travel and learn.

Thank you dearly for following. I hope this blog provides inspiration to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment