Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What did I bring in my backpack?

Many people ask what I have packed, so here it is. There was a lot of time put into what I brought. Everything was chosen for a specific reason, and many things were left out because they did not fit in my pack.


Clothes
2 T shirts
1 long sleeve shirt
1 smart (nice) shirt
1 rain jacket
1 fleece
1 pair jeans
1 pair shorts/swimsuit
1 pair pants that zip into shorts
3 pair socks
7 pair boxers
3 tiny travel towels
Chacos
Hiking Shoes

Camping Gear
Tent
Air Mattress
Sleeping bag
Pillow
4 waterproof stuff sacks for organizing
Linen sleeping bag for hostels

Electronics
Smart phone
Camera
Headphones
Chargers
Flashlight
Kindle

Toiletries
Toothbruth and paste
Floss
Nail clippers
Razor
Soap
Sunscreen
Earplugs
Deoderant
Asthma meds
Emergen C
Other random small stuff

Miscellaneous
Sewing kit
Neti pot
Camel back
Playing cards
Knife
Lacrosse rubber ball
Journal

I brought all these things, yet my backpack is super full, especially now that it is summer time and my warm clothes are packed. I hope to keep most of these things, but understand if I must give away some things or they are lost or stolen, that life goes on and it's not a big deal.

1 comment:

  1. Jimmy! So interesting :) P.S. You look like a giant in this pic! LOVE YOU!!! Love your stories and posts!

    ReplyDelete